It is helping people to articulate the latent needs they may not even know they have, and this is the challenge of design thinkers.
Change by design, Tim Brown.
Winning companies, such as Apple, Virgin, Toyota, and others innovate continuously because of their culture of design thinking—integrating the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.
In this course, you will learn the role of strategy in your company.
And how to create a great strategy as a necessity for building a method of design thinking.
Moreover, teaching culture and leadership and the impact they have on design thinking will be in the course.
Design thinking as a practical method must be initiated in the company in the correct position and relation with the supply chain.
No matter in which industry you are working, the supply chain must feel the design thinking as a method of problem-solving and a new mindset for excelling company.
As a core part of the course, you will hear the real experience in each topic and you will understand the business concerns on a local and global scale.
At the end of this course, participants will learn to:
Understand the design thinking process
Identify and assess customer opportunities
The impact of design thinking on supply chain
Understand the complexities of the current regional and global markets
Understand the impact of international trade policies on all businesses
Determine when and why we need to expand into the new market
Learning different styles of leadership
As a participant, you’ll be introduced to MAKH’s Approach to Design Thinking and learn the mindset and methods required to solve real-world problems more effectively.
Along the way, you’ll also discover new tools and templates for idea generation and product development, and learn how to overcome barriers to creativity.
And you’ll gain valuable insights from industry leaders through relevant case studies and examples.
Illustrate how companies like Apple, IBM, and Airbnb successfully apply design thinking principles within their organizations to create the future.
Point: After spending the course MAKH is providing a free consultant for your project for 6 hours.
– Leadership styles
– Self/ individual
– Introduction to the Global Economy & Globalization
– CAGE Distance Framework
– “AAA” Global Strategy Framework
– Business Model Adaptation with Global Strategies
– Identify Target Markets & Modes of Entry
– Why design thinking
– Design thinking Process
– Design thinking in Supply Chain
– Service Design
Benefits to the learner
Enhance Your Career Capital
- Learn while you earn
- Get noticed. Get ahead.
- Understand how to manage your career and personal brand
Deepen Your Intellectual Capital
- World-class curriculum & teaching by faculty from international experiences
- Peer-to-peer interaction Learning Circles, virtual classroom discussions, and project reviews
- Selective entrance criterion ensures you learn with the best
Manage Your Brand Capital
- A global business education on your resume
Enhance Your Social Capital
- Make new connections with experienced business people from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds.
- Inclusion in the MAKH community